or call 0333 300 3412
An affordable and smart method to aquire a brand new vehicle
Business Contract Hire
HOW IT WORKS
The finance companies having strong ralationships with leading vehicle manufacturers which enables them to utilise their industry experience and their great purchasing power to get you a competitive rental on a brand new vehicles.
Following an advance payment you'll pay fixed regular monthly rentals, and at the end of your contract, just hand the vehicle back to The finance company*.
What are the main Benefits?
- Low, fixed month-to-month payments offered
- Flexible contract lengths: minimum 24 - optimal 48 months
- Optional maintenance plans for an extra cost **.
- Drive a brand new vehicle.
- No vehicle devaluation worries.
- Set your own yearly mileage within limits.
- Excess mileage and return condition charges may apply.
- No risk on disposal provides protection around the key risks of ownership, such as depreciation and resale.
- The hirer can not buy the vehicle at the end of the contract.
- Possible to reclaim VAT depending on vehicle use (private/commercial or mixed usage) and individual tax status. Check with your accountant if unsure.
ARVAL Talks About Returning A Lease vehicle.
- Businesses must have been trading for a minimum of 2 years.
- Available just to cars and trucks, vans, flatbed trucks as much as 3.5 tonnes and 4x4/SUV requirements. We are not able to assist with HGVs, farming equipment, motorcycles, camper vans, carriers, driving schools, chauffeurs, or reward and hire.
- Maximum quotable contract mileages: Cars - Petrol 120,000 miles, Diesel 150,000 miles. LCVs - Petrol 150,000 miles, Diesel 180,000 miles**subject to funder.
- Subject to status, application and necessary credit acceptance.
* Vehicle ought to be returned in good condition to prevent more charges, please refer to the.(Lex Autolease) BVRLA Fair Wear and Tear Policy. Excess mileage charges apply if the contracted mileage is exceeded. ** Repairs or replacements from harmful or unintentional damage and damage triggered by chauffeur abuse or abuse are omitted. The vehicle needs to be serviced in accordance with manufacturer's standards and by an approved service dealership.